CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

FishVille - Free Minotaur

Funny thing, this Minotaur..


I got it from the message that was displayed above the Tank. Get yours now! There's also a promise for another gift tomorrow...


And you need to follow up with the Yes, Please! click, otherwise you won't get it in your Gift Box.




This screen shows that you have got your reward... Doesn't he look dominating?


Here's my Minotaur. He's a Decoration.


He appeared a little faded when I put him in my Tank 1. I think he's disoriented.


Then his color appeared and he can be sold for $5,000 Coins. Oh did you notice that now you can sell your Gifts directly in the Gift Box?



You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations 
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard