CozyCot Ads

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sorority Life - Cherry Blossum Event

I did the Cherry Blossom Event and got the sweet dress :)

Used up all the accessories that my sisters sent me, Thank you Sisters!

This is the event. You need 2 Energy, 1 Sister, and the items which are listed further down this page.


This is the screen you should see after the event has completed


The Glam Reward is the Asymmetrical Kimono Dress. It has 27 Charm and 24 Popularity. I think everyone can have only 1 piece since it is not purchasable.

This is me wearing it... The left one is with the accessories for the event, and the right one shows how I would accessorize myself.

  

Now just to show you, there is another similar dress - the Blue Summer Yukata.

Actually it is a good idea to do all these events because even if you don't collect the full set of items you are able to use the Charms and Popularity for the collectibles...



   
 


You may want to view my other Sorority Life posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations 
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard