CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mafia Wars - May 2010 Updates

Sorry guys, there are just too many stuff so I am lumping everything in one post.

There is this Call for Backup when you are robbing properties.


I started having this Crew Collection thing and just thought this is a nice picture to show you ;p


If you missed out playing Mafia Wars recently, you would have missed also the chance to send One-Click items to 50 mafia members. The first gift was the Death Dealer Minigun which had 43 Attack and 64 Defence points.


And also (just to show off) I got the Job Mastery for Paris Stage 1, or was it Chapter 1? Anyway, it wasn't that big of a deal! The Parisan Fixer gave only a 30 Attack and 61 Defence Points.


Oh and I got the Robbing screen that I wanted to show you about.

I was in Cuba Properties and I was being robbed. So there is this special color that you will see to alert you. For me, it was the Factory that was being robbed. So of course I clicked the Collect button for that property immediately to avoid more damages!


So it showed Success...

And there was this Secret Code thing. I think it is a daily thing that you get when you log in. I got another one on Day 2 too. But I don't think this will really tempt me to log in daily.



Read my Mafia War Robbing posts


You may want to view my other Mafia Wars posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations 
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard