CozyCot Ads

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My first meeting

Attended my first meeting. On this job.

It was quite chirpy and not as solemn as I imagined it to be. Glad to put my minutes taking skills to use.

A good minute should be concise list of summary or actions.
Short sentences will help. Simple English too.

In fact a good trick of mine is to omit all the information that I am not clear about.

If you actually Google about minutes writing, you will find that it is not as useful as having a real life sample in front of you.

So I highly recommend you to get these:

       




























You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard