CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mafia Wars - Robbing Collections

Just went to my Collections Page in Mafia Wars and saw that I have a Robbing Collection that I can vault!

It is actually call Tools Of The Trade Collections.


So after I click to vault, there is this all-too-familiar loading bullets notice.


And the next thing I know, I saw this Global Cup thing again. It is getting abit on my nerves.
Already my internet is so slow, I still have to click to close it? Wasting my time, Mafia Wars!



And all I was hankering for, was this rewards thing.


And of course I shared it.

 There, a last screen shot for this post.



Read my Mafia War Robbing posts




You may want to view my other Mafia Wars posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard