CozyCot Ads

Sunday, June 20, 2010

FarmVille - Cupcakes

Just wanted to show a cute picture. Actually it is a combination of 2 pictures.

I was fertilizing cupcakes!


You can have Crop Mastery for CupCakes!

Cupcakes are available until 7/1 to help celebrate FarmVille's First Anniversary. Cupcakes take 8 hours to mature, sell for 60 Coins and give 1 XP when harvested.




Took some time to visit a few neighbors' farm today and saw most of them planting cupcakes!

They look cute, definitely way cuter than the Nachos I planted on April Fool's Day!

I will try it after my Potatoes (now at 88% are done). See pictures of my cupcake planting here...

You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard