CozyCot Ads

Friday, June 18, 2010

FarmVille - Party Time, Birthday Celebration

Dear Fellow Farmers...

Have you got your Birthday gift? oh yes, FarmVille turns 1 year old and is giving us 1-Year Balloon. It doesn't look very nice, just the typical FarmVille thing. I hope it doesn't ask us for coins to change its color!



IT'S PARTY TIME! Today, FarmVille celebrates 1 year of farming! To thank you all for playing, we'd like to give you a special present. Check your Gift Box!

It appears in the Gift Box and seems quite cute though.

  
 And there is the Party Duck that comes with the Birthday Celebration, well not really but it replaces the lost cat, etc that incidently wanders onto your farm.


And I don't know why but I got my green calf in the Nursery and it turns into a Chocolate Cow! Doesn't make sense does it?


This is the wall feed for the calf....



You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard