CozyCot Ads

Thursday, June 17, 2010

FarmVille - Rotation Building

There is a new rotatable building feature in FarmVille. Actually this was in the works for some times. I meant, the idea was mooted for sometime.

Some Farmers had been requesting in the Zynga Forum and this was brewing for sometime (I think like 3 or 5 months ago?)

ROTATABLE BUILDINGS ARE HERE! Many of your favorite FarmVille buildings are now rotatable! Just click and select Rotate like you would with other items!


Well, I will try to post some pictures soon...

Posts you may be interested in:

Post 1 - Introduction of Rotatable Buildings
Post 2 - Tools to Recycle and Move (also for Rotation)
Post 3 - Pictures (coming soon, as at 18 June)

You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard