CozyCot Ads

Saturday, June 12, 2010

FishVille - My Secret to enjoying FishVille

The secret to enjoying FishVille is to rear fishes that mature just before you go back to your tank.

So in a way, playing fishville can help you in managing your time better and lets you feel relaxed too!

If you were trying to teach your child about time, I say, bring FishVille on! The five minute fish is such a useful tool. The fishes move and capture your kid's attention while the timer is built in to display the hungry sign. It also lets you teach the importance of being responsible... what happens when the fish is hungry?

If you enjoy this and want to play FishVille, join me!

Read more of my FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard