CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FishVille - Oyster Rewards

Just one printscreen for the oyster rewards. I was always fascinated by the FishVille Oysters, the way they make the Coins and XP fly when you collect your reward. Whether is it selling your fishes, or selling a matured decoration or just clicking on the oysters.

Well, I just discovered that the animation for the Coins and XP, is "tagged" (literally) to your cursor and not the item!

Well, look at this picture. See where the coins and XPs are? There is an empty space and that was actually my cursor. If you do not believe me, move your cursor away from your oyster bed the next time they open and you'll know what I mean.



Read here for all of my Oyster Posts
First - Oysters
Second - Oyster Harvest
Third - Oyster Harvest II
Fourth - Oyster Harvest Tracking
Fifth - More Oysters?
Sixth - Oyster Bed
Seven - Oyster Rewards

Oh my, I think I can write alot! *grins*

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard