CozyCot Ads

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mafia Wars - You Were Iced

haha I was over enthusiatic in fighting in Mafia Wars.

What happened was that I was fighting in Moscow (or was it Cuba) and the game did not allow me to continue fighting because my health was "too low". (Pls define!)

So my Mafia War Strategy to dealing with this, was to go to another country to heal. Guess where I headed to, of course New York.

This works because, I started in New York (hell, EVERYONE starts in New York) and my properties are earning big bucks (I think) and I do have lots of USD. To top it off, I am trying to save the other currencies, so I always go to New York to heal before going back to fight in the other countries.

So, back to my story, I was back in New York when I forgot I wanted to heal. I went to fight and got this " You Were Iced" message. LOL


I hope there is a Hall of Shame for me to gain awards for... I think I must have done this killing myself thing a multiple times! *grins*

You may want to view my other Mafia War posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard