CozyCot Ads

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mafia Wars - Happy Birthday, 2 year old

Got this cute poster:

Mafia Wars
Celebrate 2 years of crime! (sounds evil!)
For two days, get TWICE THE LOOT from all fights. Fight for new loot only dropped in fights. Fight for revenge. Fight now.
Here are 5 free Throwing Knives (+65 attack skill) to get you started!
I am not sure I got those because I am having some problems with my feed tonight. Can't seem to post anything!


The new You ICED your opponent poster is cute too!

Help your friends become the cold-blooded killer that you are by offering them a FREE Liquid Courage boost, which will increase their attack skill by 44 in their next fight!
I think I am too tired to scour my wall for any more feeds now, just going to surrender to my bed...
Bye all, dreamland for me now...

You may want to view my other Mafia War posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard