CozyCot Ads

Monday, June 14, 2010

FishVille - Pearl

Have you been getting pearls from me?


Well, since FishVille brought in the Pearl Stash, I have been getting lots of Pearls. (Thanks guys!)

Do drop me a note if you want pearls... any color will do right? (seriously, it doesn't matter, as long as you are getting them!)

And just so you know, you should do the Ask For More because your friends will get bonus if you do that!

I like the pearls because they look nice. But I don't use pearls in real life. This is because of how pearls are harvested in real life. Do you know that the oyster that created the pearl is killed? Every single pearl represents a single oyster killed. (It is rare to have 2 or 3 pearl per oyster).

But then this looks nice in FishVille (virtual life).



You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard