CozyCot Ads

Monday, June 7, 2010

FishVille - Feeding Pattern (4th Post)

Caught this picture recently when I started on keeping 3hr blue jaw fish last Sunday.



They looked quite adorable and I had wanted to keep those fishes for a long time. But just couldn't find the time to keep them. Well, Sunday came and I grabbed that chance.

Don't know why they all aheaded to the left side of the screen...

My other Feeding Pattern Posts:
FishVille - Feeding Pattern
Fishville - Feeding Pattern (2nd Post)
Fishville - Feeding Pattern (3rd Post)
FishVille - Feeding Pattern (4th Post)

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard