CozyCot Ads

Monday, June 21, 2010

FarmVille - Farmers Market II

Oh more pictures for the Farmers Market which I posted earlier.

When you found a Bushel, FarmVille will ask you to share.


I grew Morning Glory and instead of +1 Mastery, I got +2! This is by harvesting manually. You can see from the bottom right hand side of the picture that I have got the extra mastery for harvesting the flower.


Also somehow when I have one stall and I got my mastery from another crop, this notice popped up to ask me to get another market stall. I will not spend another $50,000 FarmVille Coins or $20 FarmVille Dollar simply I have not redecorated my Farm yet! No space for a second stall!


Yeah another picture using the Harvestor. (These pictures are taken at different point in time and not shown in chronological order, so don't make sense out of them!)





You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.

 *Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard