CozyCot Ads

Sunday, June 13, 2010

FishVille - Unicorn

I saw this in FishVille the other day, (6 June 2010).



The notice is at the bottom " Sea Unicorn has just gone on sale!"

When I went to the store today (13 June 2010), I can see only the Green Seahorse and the Flame Seahorse.











There is of course this Atlantean Warhorse.




I suppose FishVille was trying to raise awareness but I have missed the boat!
Don't think they were trying to sell the $12 FishVille Dollar Flame Seahorse?

I do find the Atlantean Warhorse abit wierd looking. Not getting anything...

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard