CozyCot Ads

Monday, June 7, 2010

FishVille - Gifts

okay, I have not been updating regularly nor been sending gifts regularly. But if you send me gifts, I will return them. Or at least my Darling No 1 will. He has been sweet enough to help me maintain my tank and he got me my favourite perfume too :) Don't care if this violates the new Facebook Privacy or any other Policies...

Well, Keep your gifts coming and you'll get them back. Remember my neighbors, send me what you want, not what you think I want :)

And yes, I am just selling those fishes for Fish Mastery only for these 2 weeks. Not targetting anything but more of those 18hr and 24 hr fishes. I just realised that most of you are at lower levels and I am thinking if I should start another account just to know how it is like to start with a new tank?

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard