CozyCot Ads

Monday, June 21, 2010

FishVille - Ability Food

It's time for bed, I know this because I accidently clicked on the Ability Food Icon. I don't even know where that is (my brain is too tired to recall anything).


 Well, looking at the picture, it must be because I was feeding my fishes in the Arena Tank. Which I refuse to touch now because I don't have time to do a good blog.

Yes, I am particular about what I write, because I don't want to do a rush job. I am just like that. I rather be "late than never" than the "fill-in-the-blanks". Yeah, please fill in the blanks yourself because I cannot think! Time to hit the power off button now (yeah, I programmed it, yes programmed, to switch off upon contact ;p)



You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard