CozyCot Ads

Thursday, June 24, 2010

FishVille - Neighbor Fish Mastery

FishVille does not seem to want to stop the Fish Mastery.

Now FishVille is using the Fish Mastery to lure more players. I guess this is a good strategy, seeing that most people are now playing Fish Mastery. At least, most of my playing neighbors are.

But I do see a few playing or keeping the VIP fishes, which was launched around 1month ago. I am starting to think, that most of the events that are launched seems to kick into full gear around 1 month later. So, I guess, only like in mid July, we will see more people getting the Fish Mastery, or maybe 2 months... Since I think it is really quite difficult to play.

Anyway, the new fish can be bought for $30 Sand FishVille Dollars. Or you can have it for 3 neighbors. I think it is really easy to do that. Though I don't think the fish seems cute.


It is called the Fairy Wrasses. I am guessing there are another 3 types, so a total of 4 new type of fishes available.


Let me post more when my internet works better and when my pictures are appearing.

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard