CozyCot Ads

Monday, June 21, 2010

FishVille

There were a few posts I wrote about how to get FishVille Dollar.

Just found one more way to get free FishVille Dollar.... From Lotto Tickets!

Scratch Lottos are given out when you level up. It is a rare thing but if you read my posts on Fish Mastery, you'll definitely level up very fast, without paying more for it.

You can stand to win a Fish, Dollar or XP or Coins, from Scratch Lottos. You cannot get one from yourself but you can get it from your neighbors' walls. If I remember correctly, that's it! (Do let me know if I am wrong, so that we all can learn.) This is a special event. Again, the idea is stolen from Cafe World.



Oh, after you get one, you can actually send a Thank You Ticket, back to the person who gave it to you.


Great, now I shall start to save again...

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard