CozyCot Ads

Sunday, June 20, 2010

My bag... (Quiz)

I mentioned earlier that I got a bag at 50%. Tried to find the official site where I can just leech the pictures of the bag I just got. But there weren't any! But here's a quiz I did at their site....

Favorite Color 
Purple
Red
White
Blue
Yellow
Black

What is your hair like?
Simple & Straight
Long & Beautiful
Short & curly
Wavy & fashion style
In a bob

What is your favorite fruit?
Orange
Strawberry
Pineapple
Apple
Watermelon

What type of person are you attracted to?
Dependent
Talented
Elegant
Sexy & Hot
Genuine

What is your favorite sport?
Cycling
Yoga
Boxing
Ping Pong
Soccer
Dancing

What type of weather do you like?
Rainy
Windy
Snowy
Foggy
Thunders

What type of movie do you like?
Action
Fairytales
Science fiction
Documentaries
Suspenser

What is your style?
Free sprite
Fanshion & Trendy
Professional
Creative
Sporty

What is your favorite city?
Sydney
New York
Hong Kong
Paris
Bangkok

What kind of animal would you like to be comparing to?
Lion
Horse
Dog
Monkey
Elephant
Cat

Which animal or insect can you tolerant to stay in a room?
30 Flies
5 Pigs
5 Rats
5 Snakes

How do you chill out for hot summer?
Swimming
Get a cold drink
Walk into air-condition mall

Which is the most important item that you must bring?
Mobile Phone
Lipstick
Agenda
Kleenex tissue paper
Lighter

What is your favorite activity?
Hiking
Karaoke
Have a walk in the park
Shopping
Clubbing
Going to the movies

Where would you like to build your dream house?
Next to a lake
Countryside
Next to a beach
In the forest
Center City District







My Answers!




Favorite Color 
Purple
Red
White
Blue
Yellow
Black

What is your hair like?
Simple & Straight (nope)
Long & Beautiful (because it is the closest answer.)
Short & curly (nope, I never had short & curly hair since 7 years old?)
Wavy & fashion style  (nope, never fashion, can't say the same for wavy?)
In a bob (tried this in secondary school, but it didn't work out?)

What is your favorite fruit?
Orange (my favorite is actually, I don't know?)
Strawberry (hate the sourness or blandess?)
Pineapple (never liked the acidity)
Apple (tastes okay but just not my favorite)
Watermelon (taste great as a thirst quencher but not a winner for me)

What type of person are you attracted to?
Dependent (not likely, since I don't like to mother any one)
Talented (talented? a talent is someone who does something well, over time. no one is born talented!)
Elegant (again, this is style. what is my cup of tea may not be for you)
Sexy & Hot (only for that certain time of the month when my hormone rules so no....)
Genuine (yes, all the time. because being natural means that someone is being comfortable with you and that is hot!)

What is your favorite sport?
Cycling (my Darling No 1 says I can't cycle because I don't know how to break gently. hey, i was never gentle!)
Yoga (tried it, like it but not my favorite coz I hate exercise! no sweating please!)
Boxing (nope, i am not violent!)
Ping Pong (er, what is it with balls flying here and there?)
Soccer (only for certain events like world cup? no, I am not a fan)
Dancing (only chosen because it doesn't resemble any sport! I haven't danced in ages!)

What type of weather do you like?
Rainy (I like rainy weather but not if it is dark and cloudy, it will be just plain gloomy!)
Windy (nice only if I am at the beach and the hair is messing up my hair, I am not kidding!)
Snowy (I hate being cold, so No!)
Foggy (again, I hate dark and cold weathers)
Thunders (only if I can snuggle against my Darling No 1 and No 2 and No 3 in a huge bed I love feeling secured and warm)

What type of movie do you like?
Action (abit? most Jackie Chan movies are good, and a little lara croft won't kill me)
Fairytales (oh my fave, just like The what and what and the lion?)
Science fiction (only if the ending isn't horrible)
Documentaries (sometimes, if it doesn't make me feel sad)
Suspenser (nice, only if I won't have to go pee often coz I won't like to miss any parts, and it doesn't end horribly)

What is your style?
Free sprite (perhaps but this is so not me now...)
Fashion & Trendy (no, I am not a trendy person, I have my own style, just ask my friends)
Professional (yeah, for work, what else)
Creative (erm, so not me!)
Sporty (only when I bring my Darling No 2 and No 3 for walks, other than that, no)

What is your favorite city?
Sydney (never been there)
New York (don't think I will go there)
Hong Kong (won't be going soon)
Paris (hope to go soon)
Bangkok (love it!)

What kind of animal would you like to be comparing to?
Lion (i am not majestic!)
Horse (oooh i love horses, being independent and untamable *grins* yeah, that IS me)
Dog (yeah being loyal but I am not those cutesey small toy dogs.... but I do bite, only sometimes)
Monkey (no, not me)
Elephant (why would someone love to be compared to an elephant?)
Cat (no, not me, I don't think I am that sophisticated or slim and I am not as agile as I want to be)

Which animal or insect can you tolerant to stay in a room?
30 Flies (quite okay)
5 Pigs (oh defintely, I don't mind stenches or dirty, that's the countryside or kampong side of me)
5 Rats (erm, they carry diseases don't they?)
5 Snakes (I am alright if they are not poisonous but why risk it?)

How do you chill out for hot summer?
Swimming (yeah but haven'et done that for a long time since I am always in air-conditioned places, which i don't really like)
Get a cold drink (nope, I just drink lots of plain water, no sugars for me)
Walk into air-condition mall (I don't think the air is clean enough, open air is for me)

Which is the most important item that you must bring?
Mobile Phone (oh yeah, why would I not have a compass with me?)
Lipstick (I don't really wear lipstick)
Agenda (I am a free spirited person and don't need a reason to do something!)
Kleenex tissue paper (why can't you just ask someone for it?)
Lighter (I don't smoke)

What is your favorite activity?
Hiking (nope)
Karaoke (I can't sing)
Have a walk in the park (yeah, it relaxes me and I enjoy nature)
Shopping (not really, I don't see the point of wasting time and getting more things to clutter my room)
Clubbing (I haven't got drunk in eons and again, I don't like dark, musty places)
Going to the movies (not my favorite place because I can't do that with Darling No 2 & No 3)

Where would you like to build your dream house?
Next to a lake (sounds nice but I can't imagine the eerie feeling at night! I know, too much horror movies!)
Countryside (yes my ideal kampung life *grins*)
Next to a beach (I won't like too many people going pass my house, no strangers near my castle please)
In the forest (great but how many animals will trepass my house? I hate insects, by the way)
Center City District (I don't really fancy shopping and I really love nature, so if I have my way, no)

My Result!
Result - Day dreamer

Personality
A place to interact with capable, interesting & influential people
PErceptual thinking
Sometimes fairly impatient and indecision

Love/Friendship
Romantic and You want a relationship that makes you feel excite and always-in-love

Career/Money
Innovative & adept at creating visionary new solutions & systems
Able to "think outside the box" & see possibilities

You may want to view my other Fashion posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard