CozyCot Ads

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

FishVille - Rewards for Gold FishVille Farmer Celebration

Went to a friend's tank today and I got $2,175 FishVille Coins! It does seems alot!

This was for a Gold FishVille Farmer award. I wonder does FishVille change or update the rewards according to inflation? *grins*

Pity I have never kept track of these awards but these are so rare now! I hardly see anyone of my neighbors level up (maybe that is because I don't really have time to see my walls even)....


Well, this is one sure way to earn coins!

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard