CozyCot Ads

Monday, June 21, 2010

FarmVille - Email Fuel

I have only received 1 Free Fuel via the Email that Zynga promised.

Okay, I admit it, I was late. But my time zone is different from Zynga's!

Anyway, here are my pictures...

Got the notice via my email (using outlook, as you can see)

Howdy Farmer,
Here's your daily fuel boost. Click 'Claim Fuel' to see how much you've received.


Then the link opens up to the usual Gift Accepting page (only if you are logged into Facebook and plays FarmVille).

Congrats! Today your reward is 3 Large Cans of Fuel. You can find it in your gift box!.

(Notice how the Full Stop comes after the Exclaimation mark?)

Then when I open up FarmVille, sure enough, there are 3 Large Cans of Fuel waiting for me.


But I still missed the first few days' worth of Fuel...

You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard