CozyCot Ads

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Social City - Garbage Part 2

I wrote earlier about garbage appearing in the virtual social city.

Well, something is wrong with Social City! And I thought it was just Mafia Wars.

I saw the same thing, gargage on my expanded space.


Then it was just the same notice. Only that I am able to click the clean button. After I used that 1 energy, it became 3 and doesn't allow me to clean again. And the garbage remained!  Wasted effort?

Anyway another district is opened but I don't think I will want to get it... just not yet.

You may want to view my other Social City posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard