CozyCot Ads

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Star Hub

Had another week passed me by without a blog update from me.
Was unable to write much because of my episodes with Starhub.
Apparently, it was their fault. Two months ago when I called them, the staff pushed it to my router. They got me to connect my pc directly to the modem and also to restart the modem when starting a new connection.
It worked for that few hours of direct connection and I couldn't prove it was the network at fault. I let it rest and accepted reluctantly that maybe it was my router. But the staff did not offer me any reason why my router was working all along and just decided to go on strike! They say it is faulty due to wear and tear but I am not buying it!
This post is written on 10 June and posted only today (12 June).

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard