CozyCot Ads

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

FishVille - Eternal Fish (bought with sand dollar)

Today FishVille decided that they want to tell us that our wish is granted... in the form of an eternal fish... Eternal Fish (bought with sand dollar).

I am skeptical because won't this kill their business? Well, if our fishes don't die, first it defeats the purpose of buying and selling fishes. Second, Does it mean that the Fishes are given eternal youth and remain young forever? Or you just don't get to see them dying, just that they'll show their hungry faces all the time?




Well, I think I will try this weekend to see how it works!

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard