CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FarmVille - Grape Harvest (Fashion Bug)

There! My Grape Sheep! The only one at the moment... Not intending to plant any more Grapes for now as I will be going for my Vegetables Co-Op after this current one (I am doing Red Tulips now, yes again, for my Flower Award).

I should be done with it as the Flower Power Ribbon shows that I need only another 101 to go. I have planted 400 plus (I think 437) Red Tulips :)



Anyway back to the Grape Sheep... Got it from the Fashion Bug Co-Op job... I think I am addicted!



This time, it is faster than I expected, 1 day and 3 hours. Grapes take 1 day to mature (24hrs) and that means the seeds were all planted within a 3hr time frame. Really good team work!


Details here...


You may want to surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard