CozyCot Ads

Thursday, April 15, 2010

FishVille - New Gift Notification

Been so many things to share with you!

I shall post an update on my tanks soon. But meanwhile have you noticed the new gift notification?

I think this is a trial (because it has not yet happened for the other Zynga games) to test the waters.


The notice, let's call it Zynga Messages, is automatically loaded once you go to your tank. In fact, it is loaded before your tank does!

Here is mine, 3 requests from my good FishVille Buddies...






So I click on the Accept button for each one... You can actually go on to the Gift Page to return the gifts if you click on the Send a gift back.



I tried it to click on the photos but it doesn't allow me to gift individually. It also does not bring me to their tanks.

Anyway, you notice the small blue dash beside the Number of Gifts? Circled here for you.



It gives you this, a minimized window.



I don't know why you want to do that (it makes sense to me to just accept all the gifts at once, don't you agree?)

Though I appreciate the change (is it true that Facebook is not going to allow gifts anymore) I think there are some loopholes or bad points...

1) it does not allow me to regift that person
2) what if I have like 60 gifts (I wish!) and my fishes are dying? It would take me forever to receive them?
3) i don't know some of these buddies by name and how can i remember to send them back the gifts after I've accepted them? it is hard enough to recognise faces and now i have to memorize what they sent to me as well? Or I have to open 2 windows to play FishVille now? 1 to show the Gift Page and the other to show who has sent me what?

Do hope they add one more button, the ReGift Button, just like it was in Facebook Requests.

Just a thought!







You may want to view my other FishVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard