CozyCot Ads

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fishville - Sea Creatures

Just to update on my Sea Creatures...

This is my Sea Snake which I adopted on 1st April 2010 (the day it was introduced).

I got it by saving it from my neighbor's FaceBook Walls. I was delighted to help
You saved the Sea Snake! You can find it in your gift box.

So I got it into my Gift Box. It looked so small and tiny!

And no, I won't sell it for $511 FishVille Coins ;p


I got only 3 so far...



Just to show you, I do have other creatures, such as the Manta Ray, SeaHorse (yellow), Dark SeaHorse, Sea Turtle and the Hermit Crab. I don't know why but I suspect my Shrimps were hiding away...

Well this is my Tank 5... my creatures tank! ;p



Oh there they are, the pair of loving shrimps found themselves a cosy corner at my 1piece Bunny House :) (Tank 1)






You may want to view my other FishVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Serpents, did you say?










No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard