CozyCot Ads

Thursday, April 15, 2010

FarmVille - Love Cow? Love Sheep?



Love Cow? Love Sheep?

Wait, I blog about this before!

Oh, no, not on this blog! Read here!

hahaha


Well, this is the thing about me, I write and I forget and I write again.

*grins*

Silly old me

Anyway I became a fan of the Sheep because I love sheep for their fluffy white coat and their colored mates... Have you seen me actually paying FarmVille coins for any animals? None, except for Sheeps!

(Well if Horses require Coins, I will pay too!)

Anyways I hope you also join me so that we all can have our secret sheep faster :)

The vote for a Secret Cow or Secret Sheep came onboard 8 April 2010.

FarmVille created 2 separate Fan Pages for the FarmVille Cow and the FarmVille Sheep and asked the Farmer to become a fan for his favorite animal.


Cow Vs. Sheep! Check out the marketplace to cast your vote and become a fan of your favorite animal. Whichever has 2 million fans first gets a special new version of their animal!


Of course I choose the Secret Sheep in the Market. A new window opens up to the Fan Page.




This picture shows the screen for the Secret Cow:


This picture shows the screen for the Secret Sheep:


The Fan Page for both animals shows the past and current versions of the animal as below:
Adorable pictures of the Cow


Adorable pictures of the Sheep



Links
FarmVille Cow Fan Page
FarmVille Sheep Fan Page




You may want to view my other FarmVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations


Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard