CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How to set up Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 - FYI

For your information, a note to my previous post on how to set up Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (Read here).

I went to compare the information found on Microsoft and Gmail and the setup information on both was different!

This is the one from Microsoft: 


This is the one from Gmail: 



My post was based on the information from Gmail. I reasoned that since the information was from their database, the port should work correctly from their end. This may be wrong logic but it worked anyway!






You may want to surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard