CozyCot Ads

Monday, April 12, 2010

Farmville - Co Op Farming Progress

This is my first Farmville Co Op that I started and 2nd post on Farmville Co Op. Read my previous post on Farmville Co Op here.

The same story greeted me since I was doing the same Morning Glories Job.


And I went to ask for help and I needed it! I have only 298 plots and I definitely needed more to get the Gold Award.




Well I hope to get my Job Reward this time! A FV Monument.


So now the progress was like this, this afternoon 298 seeded with 0% completion:



And when I checked the progress just now after I harvested my first (and only batch) for my first Co-Op project, I was pleased to find that all the seeding has been done! wow! I couldn't plant more and I even tested with a few more plots of Morning Glories before I decided to go for Onions.

See, all 1450 required seeds have been planted


This is page 1 of the Friend's list...



And page 2



And page 3



Just checked again ( I blog quite slow and the update is faster! It comes before I am done with the post!) and it's already 59% completed, thanks to YL and KS :)






You may want to view my other FarmVille posts here or surf around my blog here.


If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Having fun and so excited about harvesting :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard