CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CutePDF - Your Solution on How To Convert to PDF

I need to introduce this to you, if you have not been using it. The CutePDF is too cute and wonderful :)

Today I filed the tax for my dad.

Then he asked me to save a copy and print it out. Because I am using Win 7 (read here for my posts on it), I couldn't print it.

I mean, my computer lets me save it as a XPS file. Which is all very well for me but it doesn't allow my dad to view. He doesn't have Win 7!

So I got to convert it to PDF. And my Adobe Reader 9 asks me to go online to convert it into a PDF! It ask me to sign up and pay for this online service. This is a No No!

Well I talked to myself (yes I do this alot) and instructed myself (sometimes my sergeant instinct comes out) to find a solution that does not cost any money.

And CutePDF comes to mind. Please go ahead and use it. It is easy (after you have installed it, you just need to go to the Print Function on your Microsoft Words or any program to find it). This is the only program that I will ever use to convert a XPS or DOC or HTML file to PDF!

It even gives you a HTML file on how to remove it! How quaint!



You may want to surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Love CutePDF!








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard