CozyCot Ads

Monday, April 12, 2010

Facebook - Pirate English

This is hilarious! Thanks DS for highlighting this!

A shot of rum = 1 second!

This Pirate English is really cute! Yes, Captain! Nah jok'n!

Just go to the bottom of your Facebook page and click on the language you are currently on. I was on English (US).

Well I clicked on it and a window pop up to ask which language I would like to be on. At this point, you should click English (Pirate) ;p


Then have a good look at your facebook. I have highlighted all the cute stuff on mine....




And go on to try English (Upsidedown)



Recent Activity ;p



You may want to surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard