CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fishville - Arena : What you need to know (Part 1)

As promised, this is Part 1 of the my series for some of the most common questions about Fishville Arena. Hope I will help to answer what you have been wanting to know.


These Arena Fishes will show you their special abilities when you hover your cursor over them.


Longnose Hawkfish





Arena Scooter Blenny







Arena Blue Damsel









Arena Purple Firefish

























Arena Blackfoot Lionfish 



To know more about the fishes, read this post. You may want to view my other FishVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard