CozyCot Ads

Monday, April 12, 2010

Farmville - Co Op Farming Progress II (Morning Glories)

Glad to update you that my Morning Glories Co-Op went well :)



When I loaded my Farm, there was this arrow that pointed to the Co-Op icon.



My Morning Glories was completed! Troy was pestering me for food and I had to feed him first before he allows me to go look at the progress!


Well I got the Fabulous Foreman Yellow ribbon! Glad to have the extra 50XP and 1000 coins too! But I rather the memorabilia than the coins or XPs as it cannot be bought!





This is the Details... Now I have 2 jobs under my belt!



There is the big FV Monument, so huge! letting my goats admire it first :)




Thanks to  Yx, Bijay, Su Jun, Kitty, Eric, Lilit, Randjo, Kikiriki and Aidas who joined the co-op :)

Read my previous update here.

You may want to view my other FarmVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Thank you!










No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard