CozyCot Ads

Monday, April 12, 2010

Fishville - Tips: Food For Friends Award




Another tip for Fishville... If you have been following my last post on the Spotless Award, you will know that I love to visit my friends' tanks...

Another reason is that I am after the Food For Friends Award. It is easy - you just have to go and food on those hungry fishes. 

This is abit more difficult to achieve because right now, with the Sick Fish Syndrome, alot of my friends are either getting rid of fishes or they are keeping those fishes that mature in only 2 or 3 days. It is harder to find fishes that are hungry. But it can still be done.

The secret is to go and visit every single tank. There are bound to be 1 or 2 fishes, out of the 10 or 20 neighbors I visit daily.

*Lynspirations
Look out for hungry fishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard