CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FarmVille - Ribbons Update (20 April 2010)

Time to show you an update for my ribbons...

I am glad that after my Trees Awards, I will be getting my Flower Award and the Vegetables Award soon!

I am expecting to get the Flower Award tomorrow 12pm. As for the Vegetables Award, I estimate another 3 days time or by this week. So after that I think I can officially retire from FarmVille! (Just kidding, I still need to look after my Troy *grins*)

Well here are my ribbons:
















If you need any help, like gifts or tips, do add me on Facebook so that I can send gifts to you. Or I can give you some tips on how to increase your farming efficiency :)

You may want to surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations


Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard