CozyCot Ads

Saturday, April 17, 2010

FarmVille - Frantic For Flowers (Red Tulips) Co-Op

I have started this Frantic For Flowers (Red Tulips) Co-Op. Please join me if you can see it and able to plant and harvest it once a day!

578 seeds have been planted and this means another 922 needs to be seeded. Now there are 2 person in this Co-Op, FG and me. If we do this 2 times, we still need another 344 seeds, this means at least 3 persons are needed for this Co-Op, including FG and me.


If you can, please plant the Red Tulips. It takes 1 day to grow and it helps you in your Ribbon too!



This is the ribbon I am talking about: Flower Power



You may want to view my other FarmVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard