CozyCot Ads

Friday, April 16, 2010

Fishville - Feeding Pattern

This is the first part of my series of fish feeding.

I wanted to show you the delightful patterns that my fishes make when I feed them.


This picture is when the fishes were just hatched from eggs. And I am dropping food at the center of the tank. The eggs were laid at the right side of the tank. You can see them moving off to the right in groups. Some of the fishes were already hatched and you can see them going straight to the food. This batch were laid at the center of the tank.


Now you can see all the fishes crowding around the center.

I think a few more tries is needed to take the perfect picture;p






Feeding Pattern
The third post is coming up!



*Lynspirations
Good pictures are hard to take!















No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard