CozyCot Ads

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have 2 grass grazing dogs!

Haven't posted any pictures of my darlings recently. Here's a recent dog walk.

This is my Darling No Two. Enjoying his grass patch - a recent pass time.

This is my Darling No Three. Sniffing around to see which grass taste nicer!


There, the two of them. My girl is a bit wet because she went down the drain. Literally!



I have took 3 videos of them playing. View them here.

The First Video




The Second Video




The Third Video




You can see from the videos that my Darling No 3 is super fast. She dashes instead of runs. Her agility simply amazes me.

The videos show them as how they love the nature. It is how I feel a dog should be, allowed to run free.

You may want to view my surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations 
Share and learn. Learn and share :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard