CozyCot Ads

Thursday, April 15, 2010

FarmVille - Stirring Things Up Award

Oh yes, this is my Stirring Things Up Award update. 3rd Co-Op!



All thanks to the hardworking farmers like RH and BA...

The Mini Pagoda is now heavily guarded by my SeaGulls :)




I was busy harvesting, and I saw my first SeaGull (Thanks Zain!) was ready to be harvested...




When I was clicked on it, I saw that it would give me Treasure!


I remembered this...

This friendly Seagull came flying all the way from Treasure Isle! You can find her on the Free Gifts page. If you send her to your friends, maybe they'll return the favor!



So I went to collect it...



And collect I did!

Well, there wasn't any treasures in my Gift Box, I triple checked it but I got some coins for it...

A tad disappointed but it's alright... I got them to guard my Mini Pagoda :)

You may want to view my other FishVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations


Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard