CozyCot Ads

Sunday, April 18, 2010

FishVille - New Function Layout

I noticed that FishVille re-arranged the Function / Features Layout today.

While I was at my friend's tank, I saw some hungry fishes and wanted to feed. But I couldn't locate the Feed Icon that usually near the Thumbs Up Sign...


Then I noticed that the Feed Icon now appears at the bottom righ hand side instead, with the Home and Awards button.



So the Click to Drop Friend Food icon appears as your cursor...


And you can feed five food before the Icon grays out or run out of food.



You may want to view my other FishVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard