CozyCot Ads

Friday, April 30, 2010

Sorority Life - Love Your Sisters' Style

I think I simply have too much to do!

Just realised how time flies when I saw this picture for Sorority Life... I took these screen shots on 14 April! And it's already 30 April...

Well, this is my CY... My Sorority Sweetheart.

Sorority Life allows activities now and I chose a trip to the Gym (Gym Date) so that both of us can maintain our figures!



He thank me at that time...

But left me the next day!


There is also the new Sorority Life Vintage Boutique that was introduced on 22 April 2010.
The items were available for only 24hours but I did not have the purchasing pow$r so I did not check it out then.

Saw a few nice stuff today... Doesn't the Pink Rose Hem Dress look sweet?


It does look nice on me, doesn't it? 

 



There, I normally wear my sweet Earth Day dress and the nice heels from the Valentines Day Collection. The Blond Hair With HeadBand is from one of the events, I think?

Oh yes, there is this new Voting for Sisters, called Love Your Sisters' Style?


Now this is different from the Vote for your sister. Both come under the CatWalk though. If you click on the Vote for your Sisters! (the first purple box), you will be able to see this new thing. (Normally this is how I vote, because I really have no time now! Sorry Sisters!)



This Love Your Sisters' Style thing is at the top Right Hand Corner. (See Orange Arrow 1). Once you click on it, then you will be able to click on the Pink box aka Vote and Share Bonus (See Orange Arrow 2).



If you click on the Vote for your sisters, you will see this screen which tells you that it is not valid.





You may want to view my other Sorority Life posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations 
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard