CozyCot Ads

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mafia Wars - Paris

Need your help Mafia Gang! Please send me invites if you have not already, I want to go Paris!






Also, Mafia Wars changed its Property Page again! This time, it is not the April Fool's Day joke but to Piracy (for Bangkok, etc)! Hey I like Pirates (think Captain S)! Hope they have one more place to go just for pirates!



This time, all locations have nice pictures! 1 click to collect for all!


The Bangkok one looks pretty cool! yeah, I love the pictures!



This one is for Cuba, looks so rural! So greeny and what not!


And this is for Moscow, another green theme. I wonder has the green got to do with the Earth Day thing? or the designer just like green?


I haven't got a chance to go Paris yet, hoping someone to send me an invite!



My Paris Posts

















You may want to surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations 
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard