CozyCot Ads

Thursday, April 29, 2010

FishVille - Updated list of Fishes

This is my updated list of Fishes to rear in your tank.




Fish Minutes Hours Days Remarks
MINI DART GOBY FAST FISH ^MOST XP
CATFISH 10
FAST FISH
RED SPOT CARDINAL 15
FAST FISH
BLUE BOXFISH

1NEIGHBOR FISH
LONGNOSE HAWKFISH
6 ARENA
BLOTCHEYE SOLDIER 12^LEVEL 60
BLUE MANDARIN
20 FAN FISH
GOLDEN PUFFER

3


Hope this is useful to you.

I do not look at the other fishes (example - fishes that take up to 8hour or 1.5 days to mature) because these are odd timings to me. I go for those that allows me to go back to them in blocks of 15 minutes or 1 hour or 6 hours.

This allows me to go back to the tank twice a day. Example, if I grow my fishes at 10am, I will be able to go back to my tank of Longnose Hawkfishs at 8pm in the evening, knowing they will have matured for me to sell. If I happen to go to my tank late, at 12pm, I can still go back to my tank at 8pm in the evening to sell the 1 year old fishes.

In another scenerio, if I keep a tank of Percula Clownfish that grow at 8hrs, they will be ready for me at 8pm if I grow them at 10am in the morning. But if I go to my tank late at 12pm in the day, I will need to wait 2 hours if I went to go to the tank again in the evening. This requires me to do some scheduling which I hate.

I rather have a single type of fish that allows me to do my stuff regularly without thinking about it! So I can choose to go to my tank daily twice, always buying the same type of fish without thinking!

This is the beauty of my 6hour fish, that is why I so love the Longnose Hawkfishs.

But of course, if you are not going to log in twice a day or have blocks of free time to spend in your tank, I suggest you keep to only the 5minute Mini Dart Goby or the 1day fish which is the Blue Boxfish.

Or you have a different schedule for the day, you may want to change the type of fish.

Personally I love the Bartlett Anthias and the Queen TriggerFish but have seldom kept them in my tank because their timing does not meet my schedule. I also love the Longnose Butterfly and the Percula Clownfish for their kawaii factor and kept them only because I just like to do so, for that moment!

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.

*Lynspirations 
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard