CozyCot Ads

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mafia Wars - Paris Maps

Here is my Mafia Map update. After I got to Paris...



I clicked on the Go To Paris icon (shown above) and then I saw this. I have 24 Days, 4Hrs 17 Mins and 19 Sec to get the 5 maps!




I don't know how to get it but I just click on the Question Mark (?).


It tells me that I need to use special Paris Maps to do the job. Anyway I normally click without thinking so I needed to re-read this paragraph quite abit!


Then I went to Tell Friends and this went onto my Wall.



I don't know what happened but the next thing I know, I thought I should click on the green Collect Maps button... and I got 5 maps!


Not sure what to do next, I went to check out the Prizes and I would like to go Chapter 1 now. But I can't seem to do that!




My Paris Posts



You may want to surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations 
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard