CozyCot Ads

Saturday, April 17, 2010

FarmVille - Pumpkin Pie O'Plenty!

This is my Pumpkin Pie O'Plenty Co-Op!

Completed it in 13hrs and 47 mins and I got the MVP too!
The Job Rewards were 340 Coins and 387 XP, For the Medal Reward, we got 122 Coins and 140 XP and of course the Cafe Statue!


Good thing that I got the MVP too! This shows that the effort I put into re-decorating my Farm is worth it! Had to shift and sell so many things! Took me a few days to get it completed!


There you are, the Cafe Statue in my Gift Box...




Decided to put it beside my FarmVille sign.



Another view, after I brought Troy to view the Cafe Statue, he was delighted and rolled on his back in joy :)



You may want to surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
My first MVP :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard