CozyCot Ads

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FarmVille - New stuff from India!

FarmVille has been introducing alot of new stuff today!

From India!


I just want to highlight a few that I particularly like...
The Coconut Pile, Bougainvillea Pot, Coconuts, Sari Clothes Line and Lime Stand...

I wonder how it would be like, to have the Coconut Pile besides the Coconuts? lol


And the Chaat Stand, Wicker Basket, Dye Stand, Sari Stand, Wash Bucket and Rickshaw?

Why, I would love the Sari Stand along with the Wash Bucket... Yes I am a clothes person.


How about the Flourishing Birch, Large Boulder? Nah, leave that alone!


Thought this is cute (not really from India but they are interesting enough)

The Cowprint Potty, Cowprint Barn and Cowprint Shed?

 

Check out the Cowprint Silo! 

Put it with the BBQ 

And how about the Meditation Center and the Shoe House?



I don't know about the Monta




You may want to surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard