CozyCot Ads

Monday, April 19, 2010

FishVille - My 8th Tank (Building Process)

Thought I will show you again how to build up the tank... You need to reach Level 58 to get the 8th tank.

So I just bought my 8th tank (read here) which you can see in the orange box or arrow.


And then I went to the Store to check if I can upgrade and yes it shows yes!



I also draw up the number of tanks I have, just to check.



Then I click on the Upgrade Icon on the Top right hand corner of my tank. I do willingly pay $144,000 FishVille Coins for it!



Well, this is after I upgraded it to contain 15 fishes...


I thought I will try again to increase the capacity. Little did I realise I have to advance another level to 60! 


Oh well, I will take it slowly this time :)


You may want to view my other FishVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard